Title: Finance Analyst, Regional
Pre-employment checks required:
• X2 Reference checks
• WWCC and Police Check (completed on successful placement)
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst looking for a great new opportunity in the public sector? This initial 4 month role with our NSW Government client could be for you!
If the below responsibilities align with your skillset and you can say ‘Yes’ to all of the essential requirements then don’t delay, apply now!
- Develop educationally focused financial analysis and reporting that will inform regional educational planning, educational delivery and assistance in budget control, highlighting areas for intervention where required, for example, analysis of enrolment trends, course conversion rates, completion rates and other education reporting metrics.
- Integrate financial performance and educational delivery data in the planning and reporting of business performance.
- Integrate detailed performance reporting with delivery performance to support financial and commercial analysis and provide insights to assist business decision making.
- In collaboration with management accounting and analytics team, provide region wide, high quality analytical reports and commercial reporting on regional business performance, providing a holistic view of the Region’s performance, to support key Regional stakeholders with planning and decision-making.
- Contribute to the regional finance team strategies for building financial management acumen and capability of business teams by coaching and assisting with training strategies on areas including financial analysis and reports interpretation, local planning and reporting tools and systems.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance.
- Extensive experience in management accounting and performance reporting.
- High level skills in the extraction and analysis of data from large ERP systems and ability to create tailored, relevant analytical reports.
- Relevant Finance related qualifications and significant experience in data analysis and management accounting in a large complex organisation.
Submit your application now!
Job Code: 1880