Position: Financial Accountant (Systems & GL)
Location: Oran Park
Our Government client has a great 6 month contract available for an experienced Financial Accountant / General Ledger Restructure Specialist.
You must have significant experience in the Civica Authority software with high technical skills in General Ledger and Work Order design.
- Designing, mapping, implementing and testing of a new ledger structure associated with Compulsory Hierarchy, Work Order System and Work order Budgeting
- Undertake mapping exercise associated with the project which requires advanced Excel skills.
- Work with project stakeholders in undertaking testing associated during testing phase for all impacted modules.
- Ability to re-produce key financial reports for Council.
If you have:
- Comprehensive understanding of various Authority modules such as Payroll, Receipting, Trust, Asset, Plant, Inventory and be able to link changes in the ledger structure with these modules.
- Experience in implementing a Work Order Structure and Classifications associate with Work Order for a High Growth Council with emphasis on infrastructure assets data gathering and reporting.
- Experience in use of Resource Groups for reporting purposes.
- Ability to translate complex financial information to non-financial users.
- Experience in preparation of Annual Financial Statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standard and Local Government Code of Accounting Standard.
- Ability to undertake trend analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience use of BIS and LG Solutions End of Financial Year template highly desirable.
Job code: 1310
Recruitment Oran Park