Position: Financial Systems Master Data Officer
Location: Sydney CBD
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Systems Master Data Officer to join our Government Client’s team in Sydney CBD for approximately 5 months.
- Create vendor and customer records in the SAP and SUN systems ensuring that data entered is accurate and complete.
- Where records need updating, process those updates and, if necessary, contact suppliers to clarify details.
- Create material Master records in SAP ensuring that data is complete and accurate
- Create and maintain Accounting master data ie Cost Centre, Profit Centre, Internal Orders, General Ledger Accounts as requested by Finance teams
- Produce periodic master data reporting for business users including management of excel macros to produce this data
- Manage the inbox for master data changes ensuring that all requests are addressed in a timely fashion
- Respond to any queries in respect of master data information responding in an effective and responsive manner
- Compile and maintain master data workflows and procedures in SAP
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is retained for audit purposes
- Manage the implementation of mass changes to master data as required
- Excellent attention to detail resulting in input data accuracy.
- Experience of the SAP Finance Application preferably S4 Hana.
- Ability to self-manage ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timeframes
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on customer needs
Job code: 2025