Position: Funding Business Analyst
Our Government Client has a great short term opportunity available for an experience Funding Business Analyst in Parramatta!
- Undertake a range of compliance-related activities including; acquittal and audit reviews, case management and analyzing and reporting acquittal and compliance data.
- Support the senior staff and provide responsive, well researched and timely funding compliance advice to senior managers and the Executive Director to support improved funding program delivery and financial management in External Affairs and Regulation.
- Analyse financial systems to investigate and resolve operational issues relating to funding compliance by grant recipients and maintain the integrity of the databases.
- Analyse information and business data from a range of sources to support high quality correspondence, including reports and submissions for senior Departmental officers.
- Assist in reviewing the current early childhood education financial accountability process and propose improvements to systems and procedures.
- Assist in monitoring early childhood education financial accountabilities through liaison with internal and external stakeholders, preparing informative reports and developing appropriate actions
- Deliver high quality customer-focused advice ensuring responsiveness to the customer’s needs as well as seeking to collaborate and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Contribute to research associated with the development, implementation and continual improvement of a strategic, risk-based approach to compliance related activities.
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Business is essential
Experience: Minimum 2 year experience in a compliance/auditing role
Pre Employment Checks: 2 Reference Checks, Police Check & WWCC
Job code: 1753