Position: Governance & Secretariat Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Governance & Secretariat Officer to join their team in Eveleigh, great 8 month contract available for the right candidate!
- Preparation of the agendas and papers, minutes and action logs, and the tracking and monitoring of decisions and actions through to their conclusion.
- Be responsible for the content and timely delivery of meeting agendas, papers and the tracking and monitoring of decisions and action items.
- Maintain high-level knowledge and understanding of ITD and business-lead activities and dependencies, and provide advice on program governance matters with the program leadership.
- Work collaboratively and engage with a program staff and other key stakeholders to identify contentious issues arising from decisions, actions or other sources to meet agreed timelines and deadlines.
- Provide secretariat support to a portfolio of governance forums, including calendar, meeting and technology support arrangements.
- Skills in providing governance support for technology program and/or project forums.
- Strong written and document management skills, including preparation of agendas, papers, minutes, and the tracking and monitoring of decisions and action items.
- High level of attention to detail and copy-editing skills.
- Experience in managing meeting arrangements, including calendar and stakeholder management.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and self-manage to an advanced level to meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Well-developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and confidentiality at an executive level.
- Knowledge of IT Program/ Project Management methodologies, related governance processes, methods of decision making, and linkages between organisation units.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, IT or related discipline.
Job code: 2012