Position: Graphic & Web Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Approx 3 months
Based in Wollongong, we are seeking a Graphic & Web Designer to design information for; visual and audio communication, publication and display using print, film, electronic, digital and other forms of visual and audio media. This is a fantastic 3 month opportunity in the Government sector.
- Prepare and manage the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the website
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define key aspects of proposed user experience, it’s evolution across a multi-channel digital ecosystem, and how it reconciles business and user needs
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Create visually compelling concept models
- Research and assist in the collection of accurate data, including customer feedback, and its analysis, and identify and recommend areas for improvement and reforms designed to provide responsive and safe transport services.
- Bring a deep understanding of design thinking with core strengths and experience in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
- Support and work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to continually update the service management processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to the development and preparation of proposals, submissions and presentations related to strategic business reforms
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience for our clients (based on Role dimensions user research, heuristics and best practice)
- Coordinate, contribute and respond to customer enquiries, at all times ensuring quality service
If you have expert experience in;
- Adobe products,
- Online surveys i.e. survey gizmo
- Mail chimp,
- Squiz Matrix or similar
Then don’t delay, apply now!
Job Code: 2237