Position: HR Advisor
We have a great 3 month + opportunity for a HR Advisor in Gosford with some travel to Sydney.
- Provide the delivery of client focused HR consulting services and advice in a broad range of areas, including; organisation and capability, workforce planning, recruitment, talent development, performance management, employee engagement, recognition & reward, industrial relations, case management, HR legislation and policy, change management, Work Health & Safety, and HR project management.
- Identify and advise on people-related issues, exercising sound judgement, empathy and discretion when dealing with sensitive and complex human resource management matters to support harmonious workforce solutions.
- Provide coaching and advice to Line Management on a broad range of HR solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through broad consultation, responsive advice and service ensuring relevance of service to ongoing business outcomes.
- Ensure strong relevance of services to client requirements by developing and maintaining a current knowledge of client business strategies, plans and priorities.
- Contribute to the development, review and update of human resource standard operating procedures to support consistent quality operating methods.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Human Resources
- Experience in consulting, recruiting and workforce planning
- Great organisational skills
- High attention to detail
Job Code: 1352