Position: HR Advisor / Senior HR Project Officer
Our Government Client has a great opportunity for a HR Advisor / Senior HR Project Officer to join their team in Redfern!
- Partner with business units to identify and analyse organisational development needs and develop and implement tailored solutions to meet business requirements, including but not limited to workforce planning, performance and capability development, career planning, strategic recruitment, succession planning, capability development, culture and change management, talent management, leadership development and wellbeing.
- Support the implementation of a strategy and action plan to develop a high performing organisational culture
- Coordinate employee surveys, analyse survey results and contribute to the development of action plans from survey feedback.
- Develop and implement culture and organisational development to support a high performance culture.
- Manage the project cycle of a range of organisational development and culture projects/activities, including developing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources, implementing actions and monitoring and evaluating to ensure project outcomes are achieved.
- Provide high-level culture and organisational development advice in a complex environment.
- Design and facilitate in-house workshops, focus groups etc for ITD executives, managers and staff.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Department’s Aboriginal education policies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in a complex organisation in one or more of the following areas; organisational and cultural change management, organisational development; human resource management involving change management
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience in, developing, implementing and evaluating organisational development and culture strategies
Job code: 1809