Position: HR Data Analyst
Location: Blacktown initially then Parramatta
Our Blacktown based Government client requires a HR Data Analyst to provide meaningful and bench marked statistical insights into performance through producing statistical reports, dashboards, and exception reports and supports the research and input of data to external bodies.
If you can balance a range of competing and conflicting work priorities and/or workflows with non-negotiable deadlines and can engage with and effectively manage stakeholder expectations this is the right role for you.
- Contribute to the Business Units development, monitoring and management of performance by providing input and delivery of exception reports, analysis and advice on data integrity and quality, dashboards and bench marking.
- Design and maintenance of data warehouse tables to support users to analyse and extract data.
- Effect optimisation of statistical and performance management systems data, reporting and dashboarding tools such as Power BI, MS Excel and other analytics environments and tool sets such as SQL Server, Power BI, SharePoint, or similar.
- Utilise robust and reliable data and metrics to craft strategy, policy and provide accurate and timely response to ministerial/secretarial requests.
- Provide real time, reliable and readily accessible intel to executive staff for strategic, operational and tactical decision making.
- Reduce duplication, create routinization and improve the efficiency of HR related data reporting systems.
- Liaise with and provide advice to relevant staff in the team on issues relating to performance to enable data quality, reporting and continuous improvement
- Experience in SQL and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Experience with Power BI is preferred
Police checks will be required to be completed.
Job Code: 1275