Position: HR Customer Service Officer
Are you an experienced Human Resources Administrator? Our Government Client has an amazing 7 month contract available for a HR Customer Service Officer with an immediate start, apply now!
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver a range of transactional HR services and respond to enquiries and routine requests from internal customers.
You will be required to identify and escalate enquiries as necessary to ensure the provision of accurate information. The role is accountable for delivering efficient, accurate and reliable transaction processing to support the effective operation of the functional area.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- General administration experience
- Minimum 45wpm
- Excel & word processing experience with accurate data entry
- Excellent time management skills
- Prior HR experience essential
- Analytical, with a problem solving and outcome orientated approach to tasks at hand
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, sharing knowledge and working together to deliver what the business requires
Job Code: 2075