Position: HR Officer
Location: Strawberry Hills
Are you an experienced HR Officer looking for your next opportunity? We have a great 3 month role with a possibility of extension with our Government Client in Strawberry Hills!
- Provide information and advice to staff and managers on HR programs and initiatives ensuring high quality customer service.
- Partner with the business to undertake parts of HR projects, reforms and reviews that directly support our Client’s priorities and reforms.
- Coordinate the implementation and operation of HR initiatives and processes to ensure implementation and engagement strategies are effectively executed and risks/ gaps are addressed.
- Contribute to the evaluation of HR strategies, policies, business processes and programs and recommend improvements that contribute to the effectiveness of current and future HR initiatives.
- Prepare a range of program and project-related documents for key stakeholders as required, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources and monitoring budgets to ensure project milestones are met.
- Collaborate with team members on projects and day to day priorities to ensure deadlines are met and results are achieved.
- Work across the HR Directorate to contribute to a seamless end-to-end HR service that is client orientated and outcomes focussed
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Experience in using SAP is highly essential
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word. Previous experience of using TRIM would be desirable
- Commitment to work Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Job code: 1862