Position: HR Project Officer
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced HR Project Officer for an approximate 5 month assignment in Eveleigh. If you have Project experience in HR please apply now!
Human Resource Project Officer will have a focus on organisational culture. The role coordinates employee culture and engagement surveys, analyses the results and develops and implements the culture and engagement plan.
- Design an exit interview and new starter interview process for the branch
- Develop a Women in Tech group
- Work with our recruitment branding team to create recruitment videos for hard to fill roles
- Partner with universities to develop an intern program
- Explore the feasibility of on ITD graduate program
- Develop a work experience program for students
- Develop a program for ITD staff to experience a ‘Day in the Life’ of customers
- 2-3 years HR/ Project experience involving recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical with a problem solving and outcome oriented approach
- Experience developing new programs.
Job Code: 1756