Position: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Sydney CBD
Are you a Business Development professional with a wealth of experience in Human Resources? Our Government Client has an excellent short-term contract for a HR Business Partner in Sydney, apply now!
- Contribute to the strategic design of business projects and project plans from a people and capability perspective
- Execute operational objectives for the generalist HR function and resolve operational business issues
- Guide and support people leaders to ensure that they are supported in developing their people and workforce strategy plans, resource planning, dealing with their people issues, and the management of change within their business areas
- Support and take lead of end-to-end recruitment strategy, talent management, onboarding, employee engagement, performance management and retention strategies
- Managing reviews, incentives and the performance management process
- Influence, advise, educate and coach line management to manage their people effectively and increase people performance
- Facilitate effective performance development across the business and ensure that this reinforces the behaviours required to build the organisation’s culture.
- Coach and coordinate Business Partners to ensure they are delivering to the requirements of both the People Engagement strategy and their specific service lines.
- Work with business units to build and implement HR solutions in line with business needs.
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in human resource management or a related discipline
- Independence in decision making
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad knowledge of HR organisational policies and practices
- Strong inter-personal, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills, combined with the ability to influence and communicate across all business areas
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring HR professionals
- Superior communication, influencing, negotiation and relationship management skill
- Experience within organisations that have had a strong focus on change management, talent and performance management, continuous improvement
Job Code: 2079