Position: ICT Help Desk Officer
We are seeking an experienced ICT Help Desk Officer to join our Government Client’s team for 3 – 4 month contract in Bathurst
- Provide high quality service which is flexible in order to support customer needs.
- Respond to incoming enquiries in a confidential, responsive, customer focused manner and ensure that accurate, targeted and timely information supplied effectively resolves the customer’s request.
- Effectively apply new and or updated technology applications, systems, procedures and organisational methods to deliver efficient and effective services in accordance with Department policy. Applications include office automation and productivity tools, BESPOKE applications and services.
- Experience working with ticketing system before (e.g. Remedy) would be highly advantageous
- SAP experience (from a user perspective), EBS (SALM) experience – desirable
- Previous IT Helpdesk or Contact Centre experience with a high level of customer service experience.
- Current Working With Children Check required
Job code: 1409