Position: Information Services Officer
Our Client is seeking an experienced Information Services Officer for an approximate 2-3 month assignment in Sydney. If you are experienced in the Key accountabilities of this role please apply now!
Primary purpose of the role:
Deliver a range of business services to support the efficient and effective operation of the Records and Information Services.
- Provide frontline communication with clients which involve complex and sensitive and conversations requiring careful judgement to ensure an accurate and timely response or where appropriate, escalation to the appropriate person for resolution of personal, confronting issues.
- This includes but not limited to operation of the call centre as an initial point of contact for emotionally distressed clients, opening/scanning/distribution of incoming mail and distribution of incoming emails/faxes from generic mailboxes, timely response to legal requests.
- Coordinate and undertake the handling of files including the transfer of files to and from other sections of DDC, transfer to and from off-site storage, scanning, maintaining file tracking systems, creation and verification of new applications, disposal of obsolete records and solicitor requests and subpoenas.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the
- team/business unit in accordance with records management policies, procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements. This includes the complexity of sourcing multiple pieces of information from a variety of sources through staged timeframes of a case.
- Provide administration assistance and exercise discretion, initiative and confidentiality to support the achievement of business objectives including digitisation of hard copy files and the completion of standard financial and purchasing transactions to ensure compliance with adopted processes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services, including recommending changes to processes, policies and procedures.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required which may include receiving and paying invoices, chasing up outstanding payments and data entry.
- Where applicable, keep up to date with relevant legislation, policies and procedures in order to provide accurate information on a range of enquiries relevant to the functions of the team/business unit.
Job Code: 1754