Position: Land Planner
Duration: 12 months
Salary: $800 per day + super
Location: Flexible – Sydney/Newcastle/Grafton/Wollongong
Looking for an experienced Land Planner to develop and implement plans and policies and provide advice for the controlled use of urban and rural land. $800 p/d, 32 hrs/4 days p/wk.
Primary Purpose of the Position
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support and expertise to project delivery teams in the development and implementation of high quality project schedules and plans, thereby supporting the successful on-time, on budget delivery of programs and initiatives. Develops and implements plans and policies for the controlled use of urban and rural land, and advises on economic, environmental and social factors affecting land use.
- Monitor project schedules on a regular basis, with the project teams, to ensure schedules are robust and well-maintained and projects are running in alignment with schedule milestones.
- Perform analysis and provide feedback/ recommendations to the project team on potential issues or risks to project delivery based on misalignment with proposed and revised schedules.
- Perform detailed reviews of the contractor schedules, assisting project teams with the reporting of issues, risks, key events, progress and variances.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports as required by the project team, including but not limited to critical path, 4-week-look-aheads, trends, variance reports, EVM graphics and tables to inform decision-making and to flag potential risks to project schedules.
- Ensure the contractor’s schedules comply with all contractual requirements in regard to scheduling information content.
- Work collaboratively with specialist teams to contribute to rigorous project planning, scheduling and reporting to ensure accurate progress updates, risks and issues are communicated with all relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Relevant qualifications in Town planning
- Checking of Dulling and Subdivisions
- Strong knowledge of Rezoning
- Excellent Strategic Planning skills
- Best practice of working
Appointments are subject to the following checks/ clearances:
- Reference checks
- National Criminal History Record Check in accordance with the Disability Inclusion Act 2014
- All candidates are required to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to apply for this role
When applying for this role, please include a Word version of your resume (not PDF). Please note that only Australian based applicants will be considered for this role.
By applying for this position, you give MBC Recruitment the Right to Represent you for the position of Jref1165 – Land Planner. Your details may be provided to the Client to progress your application.
Job Code: 1165
Recruitment – Sydney, Newcastle, Grafton, Wollongong