Position: Learning Support Officer
Our Government client in Nepean is seeking a learning support officer to provide administrative support to the Service Centre and assist the Team respond to education enquiries submitted via web and inbound phone leads, and assist in the enrolment of customers. This is a great 6 month contact for the right candidate!
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Service Centre Team through the provision of highly effective administrative support functions that will assist the Service Centre provide efficient responsive service to customers.
- Assist in maintaining accurate documentation including currency across the Service Centre procedures, forms and the maintenance of accurate course product information for the Service Centre Teams to ensure Learning Consultants can provide accurate product advice to customers in support of the enrolment process.
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly performance targets. Commitment to provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide support in maintaining internal sales, enrolment, administrative and compliance
procedures for the Service Centre.
- Assist with the timely distribution of product course related information to customers.
- Assist in the provision of weekly team pipeline and activity reports to the Team Leader.
- Effectively use the reporting and recording functions within the Institute’s CRM database, EBS Learner Management System and other related tools to ensure compliance with record keeping guidelines.
- Maintain accurate information about the Institute’s educational programs when they are
constantly changing, and support the Service team.
- Support the Service Team to provide a consistently high level of customer service in a sales oriented team environment.
If you have some sales experience and have a lively, engaging energy, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1200