Position: Library Technician
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Library Technician in Sutherland.
- Assist in coordinating activities required for the operation and maintenance of library services and systems.
- Dealing with a range of general or specialist tasks/problems with reference to established standards, practices and procedures.
- Assist in the formulation of procedures or policies
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge and skills to develop expertise in library and infromation management concepts necessary to undertake a varied range of tasks
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
Job code: 1169