Mandatory Training Abuse of Older Australians
Thank you for completing our Abuse of Older Australians Mandatory Training, this training is a paid training of 30 minutes and is MANDATORY.
How to complete this training.
- There are four training videos, you will find these in order on this page.
- Have a pen and notebook handy, as there are quiz questions for each video.
- Please watch each video and complete the quiz questions directly below each video in a sequential order, you will find the quiz questions directly under each video.
- You may complete each video at a separate time, however you will not be deemed complete until all four quizzes are complete
Once you have completed the final video, please email Bron on Bron.Watson@mbcrecruitment.com.au to say you have completed the training.
You will receive confirmation of completion via email within 5 working days, payroll will be notified and your training record updated.
** Bron does not work every day and will reply as soon as possible.
** Please note education hours are paid the last week of each month.
- Develop and understanding of abuse of older Australians
- What is abuse?
- Introduction of the six forms of abuse
Video Part I – The Issue of Abuse in Older Australians and Disability
- The six forms of abuse
- The MBC Nursing Policy
Video Part II – Forms of Abuse
- Risk Factors – At Home
- Risk Factors – Facility
- Barriers to Reporting
Video Part III – Risk Factors
- The Incident Management System
- Corrective Actions