Position: Multi-Skilled Role – Cleaner / Pest Control / Handyman – Mid North Coast – 2040
Location: Port Macquarie
Our valued client is currently looking for a dedicated individual with a positive attitude, who is looking for something different. This is a multi-faceted role covering several areas, so each day will present new and exciting challenges! The successful applicant will be a public face for the firm, so presentation is key!
- Experience in commercial cleaning (including carpets)
- Willingness to learn all aspects of carpet cleaning and pest control (experience preferred)
- Experience in carpentry / building (to carry out restoration works)
- Be well presented and confident
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have drivers’ licence and own transport
- Be organised, tidy, and have demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently and in a team
- Complete tasks efficiently, in a timely manner & prove reliability
- Ability to use and operate machinery in a safe manner (cleaning equipment, air scrubbers etc.)
- Must have an eye for attention to detail
- Must adhere to WHS policies
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, be driven, motivated and able to work unsupervised
What is on offer:
- Long term opportunities
- Safe and supportive working environments
- Opportunities for long term projects & consistent hours
All candidates may be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
This is a rewarding hands-on role & is perfect for physically fit individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Applications are closing soon so APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 2040