Position: Multimedia Graphic Designer
Are you a creative Multimedia Graphic Designer with a passion for animated multimedia and motion graphics?
We want you to be responsible for the creation of visual, audio and media content used in online educational learning resources for a fantastic 6 month opportunity.
Keep reading below for more info on the role as well as the essential experience, and if this sounds like you then don’t delay – Apply now!
- Designing and developing digital animations, graphics and content using Adobe AfterEffects CC and other Adobe Suite applications to be used in a range of online learning resources, ensuring accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA)
- Producing look and feel designs, for multimedia and graphic elements for online and blended learning, based on design briefs, wireframes and storyboards
- Working closely with learning designers and stakeholders, often working remotely to design and build online educational digital assets
- Managing the coordination for the end-to-end production processes for all multimedia assets
- Collaborating and contributing specialist advice to the wider team regarding content and multimedia solutions for online learning resources
- Relevant qualification in Multimedia Design
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects
- Authoring tool experience is advantageous but not essential
- Digital still/video camera skills including processing and compression of images, video and audio content.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Knowledge of user experience design and other notable design philosophies, strategies and theories, and the ability to apply those concepts to educational contexts.
- Familiarity with relevant computer programs and course delivery platforms including intermediate-advanced proficiency with Google Apps suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Code: 2208