Position: Office Support – TRIM
Our Government Client is urgently seeking an experienced Office Support for a 3 month contract!
- Management of aspects of the corporate records management (hard copy and digital) within Early Childhood Education Directorate in line with the State Records Act (NSW) 1998, standards and legislative requirements.
- Manage and provide a records database (Total Records and Information Management System – TRIM) of high quality and reliability for the Directorate, this will include maintenance of the TRIM system, including coordination of the creation, storage, retrieval and archiving of files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy.
- The position will monitor data quality and collaborate with staff, this will including reviewing matters where required.
- Extensive experience in a records management program – TRIM
- Demonstrated project management experience, as well as the ability to train and motivate staff in the use of an electronic based records management systems and promote the benefits of effective records management.
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise competing demands
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working with Children and Police Check
Job code: 1453