Duration of the role is for 6 months from commencement start date with a possibility to extend depending on business needs and requirements.
- Provide paralegal services and administrative support to practice group Legal Officers, including research, analysis and provision of written information for consideration by Legal Officers for inclusion in briefs and other legal documents.
- Manage practice groups’ databases and systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Perform data entry and data reviews ensuring accuracy and relevance of legal data and documentation recorded, to assist in the monitoring and analysis of practice group controls, processes and performance indicators.
- Utilise relevant legal databases and systems to generate reports that enable accurate, relevant analysis and reporting of the practice groups’ legal advice and services.
- Contribute to practice group project work as directed by the Director and/or senior staff.
- Being flexible and responsive to competing priorities within Legal and the practice group.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of overall agency and public sector directives along with a working knowledge of Legal Services operations, policies and procedures, including court practice and procedure.
Must have current drivers licence.
Required pre-employments checks
- National Criminal Record Check
- 2 x reference checks
Job code: 1875