Position: Home Modification Participant Support Officer
We are currently seeking a Participant Support Officer to join our Government Client’s team in Newcastle. This is a great P/T contract for approx. 5 months.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services and functions which includes, but not limited to, word processing, data entry, preparation of correspondence, document templates, reports, meeting agendas and minutes, organization of relevant inboxes.
- Liaise and collaborate with external service providers to gather and verify relevant information to support the Home Modification team. This may include, but is not limited to, following-up on invoices, reconciling/editing files on Navigator and monitoring projects on the project management system.
- Prepare and undertake standard financial/purchasing transactions on behalf of the team/business unit to ensure compliance with established procurement and financial procedures.
- Coordinate service approvals and payments for participants and external service providers within agreed financial delegations as directed by the Home Modifications Manager.
- Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email, often as the first point of contact for the teams, ensuring an accurate and timely response.
- Maintain accurate records in the information systems for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Prioritise workloads and workflows to ensure service delivery timelines are met.
Job code: 2024