Position: Participant Support Officer
Location: Sydney CBD
Great short term opportunity with our Government Client in Sydney!
- Provide a range of administrative and support services and functions which includes, but not limited to, word processing, data entry, preparation of correspondence, document templates, reports, meeting agendas and minutes, management of relevant inboxes, maintenance of the team duty roster and ordering of simple and routine equipment for participants if required.
- Liaise and collaborate with the participant and their family and external service providers to gather and verify relevant information to support the team/business unit. This may include, but is not limited to, following-up on invoices, reconciling/editing files and monitoring and updating contacts agreement for participants.
- Prepare and undertake standard financial/purchasing transactions on behalf of the team/business unit to ensure compliance with established procurement and financial procedures.
- Manage service approvals and payments for participants within agreed financial delegations as directed by the coordinator.
- Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email, often as the first point of contact for the team/business unit, ensuring an accurate and timely response.
- Respond to and address complaints and where appropriate escalate to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Maintain accurate records in the information systems for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Respond to requests for information and collating copies of relevant documents for subpoenas etc.
- Prioritise workloads and workflows to ensure service delivery timelines are met.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all members to of the team/business unit to support efficient operation of the team.
If you can demonstrate the above we want to talk to you!
Job Code: 1964