Position: Payroll Officer
Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
Are you an outstanding and experienced Payroll Officer looking for a permanent position in Port Macquarie? We are seeking an additional Payroll Officer to work with our dynamic, fun, and collaborative team.
As Payroll Officer you will provide end to end, accurate and timely payroll services within a high-volume environment.
MBC is a multi-award-winning company seeing unprecedented growth in the Recruitment, Labour Hire, Nursing and Traffic Management arenas! With over 30 years operational experience, MBC is a family owned businesses based in the heart of Port Macquarie, NSW.
- Accurately process large weekly payroll
- Manipulate data from rostering system into excel spreadsheet
- Review and interpret timesheets against the appropriate awards
- Update and maintain payroll records
- Liaise with staff and management regarding pay related enquiries
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Competent in payroll processing
- High volume payroll processing background
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work within time restraints and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Immediate start required
Port Macquarie Recruitment – Mid North Coast