Position: Payroll/Workers Comp Officer
We have a great short term opportunity with our Government Client in Parramatta, if you are an experience Payroll Officer we would love to hear from you!
- Effective and timely processing of workers compensation entitlements, as per relevant legislation and departmental policy and procedures.
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave in payroll in conjunction with award provisions for complex claims.
- Provide advice to stakeholders to monitor the progress of workers compensation claims and manage claims through to closure.
- Preparation and processing of workers compensation and injury management information and other related correspondence.
- Manage all claims databases in line with department policy and procedures.
- SAP experience entering leave and payroll on a day to day basis
- Workers compensation leave processing experience is desirable
- Strong SAP payroll background
Job code: 1933