Position: Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists
Location: Port Macquarie
Are you a newly graduated Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking to enter the world of therapy? Or an established PT or OT looking for a sea change? Welcome to Port Macquarie, where a Multi Award winning Allied Health Clinic has an amazing opportunity waiting for YOU!
This is an excellent full-time opportunity offering an immediate start, and with relocation assistance negotiable. Don’t delay – apply now!
With multiple clinics across the region and a mobile service, our reputable client is based on the beautiful Mid North Coast and dedicated in delivering their time and expertise to everyone who walks through their doors. Constantly achieving results and striving to get their clients back to their physical best, complete their rehabilitation and be the best version of themselves that they can be, is only the beginning of working within this fantastic team.
YOUR new role entails:
- Full time position (or part-time hours upon negotiation)
- Aged Care facility and Home Visit based employment
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
What we need from YOU:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration (or limited)
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Clearance
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Professional development allowance
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentor-ship and team building activities
- Career progression opportunities
“Work with the best. Learn from the Best. Be the Best.”
By working with their clients, this industry leading team of professionals display a true belief that everyone deserves this approach to care and one on one personalised attention. If you genuinely share this perspective of care and compassion, we would love to hear from you. Don’t wait, apply now!
Job Code: 2096
Port Macquarie Recruitment – Mid North Coast