Position: Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists
An amazing opportunity to work with a Multi Award winning Allied Health Clinic that has their eye set on results has become available in Cowra!
Our Client has multiple clinics and a mobile service, with great dedication of their time and expertise to everyone who walks through their doors. Constantly achieving results and striving to get their clients back to their physical best, complete their rehabilitation and be the best version of themselves that they can be!
By working with their clients, they display a true belief that everyone deserves this approach to care and one on one personalised attention.
“Work with the best. Learn from the Best. Be the Best.”
Your new role:
- Full time position (or part-time hours upon negotiation)
- Aged Care facility and Home Visit based employment
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
What you will need:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration (or limited)
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Clearance
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Professional development allowance
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentor-ship and team building activities
- Career progression opportunities
New Grad and experienced therapists are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance can be negotiated.
Job code: 2119