Position: Placement Support Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Placement Support Officer in Sydney CBD for a one month period.
- Assisting with the processing of opportunity class placements.
- Providing clerical and administrative functions including assisting in the management of Unit finance, managing leave and flex forms, maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Preparing correspondence as required by the correspondence procedures manual, including RMLs, other departmental correspondence and reports.
- Organising workflow and priorities with the Leader and planning schedules for work and projects on hand.
- Maintaining the automated tracking system for documents (TRIM)
- Maintaining the Unit’s filing system (computerised and manual)
- Providing customer service by responding to telephone enquiries and providing a point of contact for general enquiries
- SAP finance system
- TRIM records management
- Excellent customer service by telephone
- Maintaining confidentiality and security o f information
- Successful work in a collaborative team in a high pressure environment
Job Code: 1373