Position: PMO Quality Officer
Our Government client in Parramatta is seeking a highly motivated candidate to be responsible for delivering and providing a range of PMO quality assurance activities. This includes activities associated with the development and implementation of methodologies, quality management, health checks, maturity assessments and reporting.
- Supports the Quality Manager in overseeing execution of and compliance with quality processes, services and deliverables and verifies that ICT program and project management efforts are consistent with PMO quality guidelines.
- Provide support, coaching/mentoring to program/projects to ensure the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the ST&P PMO Policies;
- Responsible for developing the systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and associated practices and procedures.
- Performs quality status reporting, developing appropriate performance metrics and measuring against them while ensuring issues, action items and adverse trends are addressed
- Provide quality assurance against best practice established standards and reviews for program / project management products such as Business Cases, Project Initiation Documents, Request for Change, End Project Reports
- Perform program / project health checks and maturity assessments and produces associated reports;
- Very proficient in using Microsoft Office and MS Project toolset
- All other tasks as directed by the General Manager, PMO
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of a hybrid SDLC framework combining PRINCE2 and Agile in medium to large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing performance metrics, in conducting program/project health checks, maturity assessments and quality assurance for program/project management products, and in providing associated quality reports;
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing and coaching in the production of high quality program/project management products;
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability develop templates, frameworks and knowledge base;
- Certified in program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably Agile, MSP and PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects;
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point and MS Project).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement.
If you have demonstrated experience in the enterprise PMO quality assurance role, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1221