Position: Programs Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Programs Officer to join their team in Mayfield, short term contract available for the right person!
- Actively involved in ensuring that properties are maintained
- Accessing scopes of work prepared by our contractors
- Preparation of office estimates to determine value for money
- Work with a team of dedicated staff tasked with bringing properties to agreed standards.
- Establishing extent of work required to bring vacant properties to relet standard, working with Occupational Therapists in preparing details for disabled modifications, identifying outcomes from various complaint mechanisms including MP Referrals relating to maintenance.
- Computer Literacy i.e. Intermediate MS Word and Excel with MS Project skills desirable
- Have a Post Trade Cert IV or equivalent qualifications or sound work experience in an asset related field
- Sound residential building experience or exposure, together with experience in contract administration including preparing quotations or estimates
- Current drivers licence
Job code: 1932