Position: Project Administration Support
We are seeking a Project Administration Support Officer to undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting and administrative activities with our Government Client in Sydney.
- Provide project and operational support services to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of strategic advice, information and reports to support informed decision making and planning.
- Provide a range of administrative services, including coordinating working groups, committees and meetings, and contributing to the preparation of draft correspondence, papers and minutes, which support the strategic and operational objectives of the unit.
- Respond to routine queries to provide consistent advice and information.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Previous experience delivering multiple project support activities
- Proven ability to stick to tight deadlines and competing demands and priorities.
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Job code: 2180