Position: Project Coordinator
Our Sydney based client requires a Project Coordinator to lead a short term project. You will be required to manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation in conjunction with the project leader.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, in conjunction with project leaders.
- Develop project plans and work plans, coordinate resources, monitor budgets, meet reporting requirements, and support project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established project management methodology.
- Provide solutions, advice and information through succinct verbal or written reports on project progress, emerging project issues and to support project development and delivery in-line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives for multiple projects and priorities.
- Develop and produce a wide range of complex internal/external reports, briefs and responses within tight timeframes and competing priorities.
- Ensure compliance of projects with procurement, financial and other departmental requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Prepare, monitor and review high-level correspondence, ensuring efficient, accurate and on-time delivery, using high-level writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Analyse and synthesise complex information to support the completion of across-team, across-directorate tasks, using high negotiation, liaison and coordination skills as needed within a tight timeframe.
- Manage the deliverables of external service providers and traceability of requirements through the design, build, test and implementation phase.
- Undertake higher-order administrative, resource management and financial tasks such as the development and management of databases, coordination of expenditure of project funds according to specific criteria.
Job Code: 1288