Position: Project Coordinator/Planner
Start : ASAP
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Client is an Industry leader in providing services and products for the Steel Fabrication and Construction Industry. Australian Owned and operated they are seeking a Project Coordinator/Planner with structural steel experience or heavy steel fabrication for a temporary role for a minimum of two months.
The Role and Requirements
- Project Planning Experience (Manufacturing, Steel Fabrication, Construction)
- Understanding of Procurement, Manufacturing Processes
- Experience using scheduling software, Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Sound Project Management skills
- Ideally welding & steel fabrication experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a sought after role for a skilled Project Coordinator/Planner to work locally, and a great opportunity to join a professional team with an Industry leader. Available immediately – apply now.
Job Code: 1817
Recruitment Port Macquarie