Position: Project Officer
Our government Client is seeking an experienced Project Officer for an 8-9mth assignment in Sydney. Don’t miss this great opportunity. Apply Now!
- Provide administrative support to the Sustainability Analysts by liaising with team members, external contractors and schools to manage utility accounts and related documentation.
- Assist the Sustainability team with the project management of sustainability related installation/upgrade works at schools
- Perform data modelling and analysis to identify issues and trends in utility usage – mainly electricity, gas and water.
- Monitor and manage schools utilities accounts
- Work will involve identification of ‘off-contract ‘accounts, providing timely, accurate and customer focused advice to schools on utility account management, and liaising with external utility companies to set up or modify school accounts.
- Provide administrative support to manage documentation on the department’s internal asset management system related to sustainability works undertaken by the Advisory Services team.
- Provide administrative support for the collection, analysis and reporting of utility information and data NSW Government Resource Efficiency Policy reporting purposes.
- Provide project management support for installation/upgrade works at schools managed by the Sustainability Analysts.
- Provide timely, accurate and customer-focused advice to schools of planned interruptions to utility services.
- Utilise strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills to liaise with Advisory team members, School Principals and administrative managers, DoE staff and external contractors.
- Foster strong and productive working relationships with the Advisory Services team, internal stakeholders and consultants.
- Utilise HP Records Manager, SAP, internal Asset Management System, shared Outlook mailboxes to support the team.
- Actively contribute to the shared knowledge and expertise of the Advisory Services team.
- Basic mathematical and data analysis experience.
- Specialist understanding of energy markets and energy account management and billing is preferred.
- Experience working with large datasets, databases and record management systems.
- Advanced computer skills. Previous experience with Excel pivot tables and graphing is preferred.
- Good communications skills. Ability to present data, reports and information on trends in a format that is useful and easily understood.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to coordinate work with team members.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the department’s Aboriginal Education and Training policies
Job Code: 1711