Position: Project Officer
Our Government Client has a great 6 month opportunity available in Darlinghurst for an experienced Project Officer! This role is responsible for building connections between community and industry with our Client to promote opportunities and engagement.
- Support monitoring of the project schedule and reporting against milestones and timeframes
- Collect and compile information, and prepare high quality documentation and correspondence in line with organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency standards and procedures
- Develop, update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, travel arrangements to support the effective operation of the team.
- Provide timely and efficient administrative support to enable recruitment professional training including presentation and resource preparation.
- Strong SAP skills are required. Intermediate MS
- Excel and Word skills. Some MS Visio and SharePoint would be useful.
- Good, clear communication skills
- Ability to change language and messages depending on audience
- Good documentation skills, including meeting recording
- Looking for someone who has worked in a project environment, preferably government sector
- Dynamic and positive approach and eager to listen and learn, and get stuck into anything
- Ability to change direction and approach when business priorities change or move
- Self- motivated individual that actively takes the initiative with an ability to work autonomously
- Persistent, eﬀective problem solver with a mix of analytical and creative thinking
- Experience creating high quality project and program artefacts, within emerging or existing frameworks
- Understanding of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to walk into diﬀerent organisations and pick up the context of the businesses operating environment.
Job Code: 1979