Position: Project Officer, Emergency Risk Management
Our Government Client has a great opportunity available in Haymarket for an experienced Project Officer in Emergency Risk Management! The Project Officer works within a small team to undertake projects that will support the review, development and implementation of state-wide emergency risk management governance and processes.
This position may also require working in operational teams during emergency operations.
- Coordinate and implement a range of projects and support the project lead/s in the delivery of organisational, operational and/or business projects
- Coordinate the work of a project team to complete tasks and implement project plans as required to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to ensure project outcomes are met
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and source and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to achievement of the project outcomes
- Balance competing demands to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to work in a small team environment with multiple stakeholders to deliver strategic outcomes
- Knowledge, experience or awareness of emergency risk management, emergency management projects or capability development
Job Code: 1976