Position: Project Support Officer
Terrific opportunity for an experienced Project Support Officer to join a dynamic team in Sydney CBD – Initially a 12 month role available with our Government Client!
- Assist in the strategic and operational projects and initiatives to meet the business needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to share expertise and knowledge, inform best practice and facilitate the development of innovative planning solutions.
- Prepare all required documentation, including project briefs, status reports, and financial information relating to the planning of capital projects in schools, to facilitate effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Review documentation and provide assistance in training on business practices and procedures to ensure consistent practice and the timely and accurate processing of submissions.
- Assist the team to manage the planning of the various works programs.
- Provide a range of administrative duties, coordinating meetings and preparing papers, to support program delivery.
- Delivering a range of project management and support services, given tight deadlines, a high volume workload and the need to manage competing priorities.
- Facilitating collaborative and effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders to effectively capture their analysis and reporting requirements.
- Maintaining currency and knowledge of best practice data analysis tools, techniques and methods in an educational setting.
Pre-employment Checks Required
- 2 x reference checks
- Police Check Clearance
- Working With Children Check Clearance for paid employment
Job code: 2179