Position: Qualified Fitter and Machinist
Location: Port Macquarie
Start Date: ASAP
Our Engineering and Mobile Hydraulic Servicing client in Port Macquarie is seeking an Experienced Fitter and Machinist to join their team. This is an amazing long term opportunity for the right candidate!
- Must be a Qualified First Class Fitter Machinist for all aspects of Machining (Lathe Work, Borer, Mill, and have at least 3 years Hydraulic & Pneumatic experience. Knowledge of Screw Cutting) Fitting / Maintenance work will be required.
- TAFE Fitting / Machinist Trade
- Experience with Manual Turning, Milling, Drilling and Grinding – after Trade
- Positive and proactive approach to WHS
- Willingness to work to a high standard
- Drivers Licence, WHS Card, Forklift Licence – essential (Truck Licence highly beneficial)
- Ability to complete jobs in a realistic time frame (self-driven)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working on Horizontal Bores, Manual Turning, Milling
- Operate Vertical Bores
- Mills and Lathe
- Dismantling and assembling of heavy Mechanical Equipment
- Measuring and Recording mechanical sizes
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1304
Recruitment Port Macquarie