Our NSW Government client has a temporary assignment (up to 3 moths) for an experienced Receptionist in Wollongong.
In this fast paced office, you’ll be meeting/greeting customers, answering a busy switchboard and completing general administration tasks.
If you can offer the following skillset, we would love to hear from you!
- 6+ months experience on a Reception desk
- 50+ WPM typing skills with high accuracy
- Proven experience in answering a high volume switchboard
- Government experience preferable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Friendly, professional communications skills
WWCC, Police Check and 2 x references are required for the successful applicant.
This is an immediate start with a great team and a central location in Wollongong CBD – what are you waiting for?
Job code: 1519