Position: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you an experienced recruiter looking to take on more responsibility, increase your earnings potential and grow with a new challenge?
Due to continued growth, MBC Recruitment is expanding and looking for a recruitment consultant to join our awesome team and increase our capabilities in the Sydney region.
You will have ownership of full 360-recruitment with support provided across the wider division, including your manager and the administrative team, to get you hitting targets, billing big and making it happen.
MBC offers an outstanding and uncapped commission structure, giving you a fairer share of what you bill and rewarding achievement in this exciting role.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- End to end recruitment; full candidate cycle
- Client Development including cold and warm leads
- Identifying qualified candidates from the company’s recruitment database
- Managing advertising and responses
- Arrange & conduct interviews / phone interviews / video conferencing
- Provide expert advice on quality recruitment, attraction and talent resourcing methodologies that respond to business requirements, support organisational strategies and build organisational effectiveness.
- Compliance of cleint/candidate information into company CRM
- Investigate incidents and injuries in accordance with the SOP’s, undertake site and job specific Safety Assessments such that hazards relating to the workplace are identified in accordance with the SOP’s, as and when required
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruitment industry (either agency or internal)
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong business development acumen with demonstrated ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a great customer service focus and commitment
- Strong work ethic, being self-motivated and driven to achieve our business goals
- Highly diligent, ethical, reliable and accountable
- Be highly motivated with a sense of urgency
- Proficient with MS Office and quick to adaptable to work with new systems and applications
- Proficient computer/record keeping skills, database management
If this sounds like an opportunity for the next step in your career, please click APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 443