Position: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Port Macquarie – Full time position
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to take your administration experience to the next stage of your career? If you pride yourself on exceptional customer service, have an exceptional eye for detail, and thrive in a high energy environment – we have a fantastic fulltime position ready for you!
Located in our Port Macquarie office, this fast-paced role is all about the end to end recruitment of our workers for our expanding client’s needs. In addition with core administrative skills and an attitude to succeed, our team of industry professionals and internal training will set you off to the best start possible!
At MBC you have the opportunity of working in a company big enough to make a difference but small enough to have your say. Our business was awarded Employer of Choice at the Regional Business Awards and were selected as finalist in the NSW State Awards. This is your chance to join our team, experience the MBC difference and see what makes us an award-winning business with a real opportunity to grow within the organisation.
- Source and assist new candidates in their registration process
- Create and manage advertising campaigns, liaising with candidates, and shortlisting incoming applications
- Screen and conduct phone and face to face interviews with blue-collar candidates
- Perform reference checks to ensure suitability
- Induction of new employees with a focus on WHS
- Staff rostering and scheduling
- Maintain accurate records of resumes, relevant licenses, certifications, and employee selection – keeping the company database up to date with all candidate and client information
- Ensure all placed employees comply with MBC SOP’s and WHS systems and standards
- Build strong long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Recruitment or HR administration environment
- Organisational skills, multi-tasking and prioritising tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated traits of reliability, commitment, and consistency
- Strong computer literacy
With a focus on our next phase of growth, we are inviting applications from experienced Administrators that are highly motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic to learn new skills.
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and want to join an expanding professional business where positive customer outcomes are at the heart of what we do, we want to hear from you!
Port Macquarie Recruitment – Mid North Coast
Job Code: 265