Position: Recruitment Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Officer to join their team in Ultimo for a great short term contract.
- Provide responsive and effective customer service to all staff and stakeholders making recruitment enquiries to ensure that accurate information is provided and that all enquiries are followed up and completed.
- Provide less complex recruitment on boarding support to ensure the timely actioning of recruitment requests, selection and on-boarding processes.
- Assist in preparing information packages for advertising on TALEO recruitment system and other media sources as required to ensure required information is available by required deadlines.
- Contribute to recruitment reporting by preparing preliminary data retrieved from analysing recruitment metrics to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed of progress and make effective recruitment decisions.
- Update and monitor points of communication for the team including shared emails to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Interpret a range of recruitment policies, procedures and guidelines and provide Managers & Hiring Managers with accurate advice to ensure that recruitment processes are conducted
- Assist to organise meetings, candidate interviews and other recruitment and assessment activities including room bookings, coordination of attendance and resources, printing of support material and taking minutes or notes as required to contribute to maintaining a professional and efficient recruitment service.
- Perform administrative duties associated with the responsibilities of the team including system administration, document management undertaking research with guidance from a manager, collecting data for reports and draft preparation of correspondence, submissions and reports to contribute to maintaining a professional and efficient recruitment service.
- Certificate IV in a relevant discipline or equivalent skills , knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in end to end recruitment delivery including best practice recruitment approaches, marketing and social media initiatives and policies, processes and legislative requirements.
- High level attention to detail
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Job code: 1826