Are you an accomplished recruitment consultant/officer looking for a new short term contract in Western Sydney? Then this 3 month role with our NSW Gov client is for you!
Your role will provide information, advice and support to internal and external customers on operational issues related to recruitment and selection which support a culture of customer service and responsiveness.
· Provide a broad range of high quality administrative services to support the functions managed by the Workforce Services Team.
· Assist with the processing of the Temporary Assistance Requests.
· Effectively use a range of corporate systems and websites to access information to promptly respond to customer inquiries relating to the Unit’s services, activities and initiatives, ensuring advice is accurate, timely, complete and consistent.
· Work collaboratively with staff to ensure the accuracy of information provided to customers and the prompt resolution of inquiries.
· Compile applications and undertake associated quality control to facilitate recruitment processes.
· Assist with the processing of recruitment activities to support efficient and effective employment actions that are compliant and facilitate
· Institute workforce requirements.
· Maintain appropriate records management systems, and provide accurate data entry to ensure the integrity of data and to support the efficient retrieval of information.
· Awareness and application of relevant departmental policies and procedures to ensure compliance with appropriate requirements in performance of role.
· Answer general recruitment enquiries.
· Prepare and dispatch general recruitment correspondence and information.
· Create and maintain files of job applications of completed recruitment to enable accurate storage and retrieval of records.
If this sounds like you, apply now. An immediate start for the right person.
* Please note, only candidates with valid Australian work rights (including WHV) can be considered *
Job Code 1889