Position: Regional Nursing Manager
Due to business growth MBC Nursing Agency are seeking a passionate and experienced individual to join our growing team.
MBC Nursing Agency has a unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in the role of a Regional Nursing Manager based in our Newcastle office. Our focus is to deliver community-based healthcare services which supports a better patient journey & positive health outcomes, and providing staffing solutions for organisations who require nursing staff.
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current APHRA Registration
- Certificate IV in TAE
- Experience in recruitment and coordination of staff
- Proven Management experience
- Community experience preferred
- Excellent leadership and mentorship qualities
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and grow a business
- Ability and flexibility to travel when required
- Current drivers licence
- Knowledge of delivery of services to NDIS clients and Aged Care clients and their legislation requirements.
- Experience in networking, liaising and developing partnerships.
NOTE: You must be an Australian Resident to apply for this position
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Job code: NCNManager