• Registered Nurse – Complex Clinical Care
• Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
• Great Lifestyle and flexibility
• Friendly and supportive team culture
• Newcastle location
• Regular hours
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care?
We are seeking an experienced Complex Clinical Care Registered Nurse to join our friendly and growing Disability, Community and Aged Care nursing team in Newcastle.
You will be providing expert clinical assessment and care for clients with severe chronic neurological conditions and complex care requirements living in the community
Key responsibilities may include:
- Oversee the clinical assessment process to ensure the Client’s complex care needs are identified and taken care of
- Deliver complex care and specialized nursing services
- Ensure patient safety
- Work closely with the clients and carers and their General Practitioners (GP) to identify needs, strategies, referrals to specialist services or community agencies and goals to improve their wellbeing.
Skills & experience
- A good understanding of complex clinical practice and clinical care in a residential setting
- Demonstrated experience as a Complex Clinical care Nurse
- Demonstrated experience in leading and initiating activities to improve clinical service delivery and patient clinical outcomes.
- Great written documentation and assessment skills and technologically savvy
- Great communication skills and the ability to get along easily with others
- Current AHPRA registration with relevant post-registration qualifications
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Working with Children’s check
Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.