We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to join our casual talent pool. We are looking for someone with a keen passion for nursing and a ‘can do’ attitude to provide exceptional clinical care to clients within the Port Macquarie and surrounding areas.
- Wound Care
- Completing in-home risk assessments
- Completing and reviewing Care plans
- Registered Nurse In charge of care shifts, replacing sick calls, medication management, staff education and overseeing clinical care (these are some duties whilst working an agency shift for Residential aged care homes)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to positively lead a team (previous leadership experience desirable)
- Experience working within a range of health care settings, including community care and residential aged care homes
- Wound care knowledge and experience
- NDIS/DVA experience is desirable
- Aged Care experience
- Current driver licence
- Evidence of current flu vaccination or willingness to obtain
- Australian Citizen or have work rights for Australia
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle with comprehensive car insurance and car registration
- Above award wage pay rate
- Weekly payment
About MBC Nursing
MBC Nursing Agency is a specialist nursing agency you can count on. Managed by qualified registered nurses, our services are set up to provide our clients and healthcare professionals with a vast amount of flexibility and benefits that set us apart from our competitors. Above all – we value people, health and those in our community.
We take the time to understand your career aspirations and work requirements ranging from shift preferences to preferred clients and location.
Accessing opportunities has never been easier, and with the support and backing of experienced and specialised consultants, you will be better prepared to make the right move forward with your nursing or care career.
Job Code: 513
MBC Nursing Port Macquarie