Our client needs 2 people to help them move into their new officer either this Friday & Monday (1/6 & 4/6) or Monday & Tuesday (4/6 & 5/6) for a 7:30am start. There are 3 containers of furniture and boxes which have to be moved into their workshop, cleaned, assembled, and some things moved into the new office.
Bring lunch and morning tea. Otherwise it’s a drive to the shops, and ½ hour lunch break.
• Lift boxes and furniture.
• Put in places as directed.
• Clean anything that needs cleaning.
• Able to follow instructions and ask questions if you don’t understand what’s expected.
• Manual handling skills and safety awareness.
• Attention to detail – some electronic equipment that needs to be handled with care.
• Physical fitness to lift and carry for a full day.
• Ability to work as part of a team because 2 (or more) person lifts will be required.
• Basic literacy to read labels on boxes.
All equipment will be supplied – trolleys, cleaning equipment, etc.
You will need to bring/wear your own PPE
• Long-sleeved shirt
• Long trousers
• Leather boots
• Sunhat with wide brim
• Jacket if cold
• Raincoat if wet
Job Code: 1313