Position: Reticulation Attendant x 2
Our Nambucca/Macksville based client is currently seeking two (2) Reticulation Attendants to join their Water and Sewerage team. These roles will be casual/labour hire with full time hours up until February 2020. After this time, these roles may become permanent to the right candidate/s.
The duties within these roles will encompass water supply and sewerage reticulation systems including investigations, maintenance and repair as well as construction work required to upgrade or replace existing infrastructure.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Be physically fit
- Experience in the water and wastewater industry particularly in relation to the installation and maintenance of water supply and wastewater infrastructure
- Traffic Control Cards – both Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans
- NSW Work Cover Construction Induction Card
- Basic computer skills including the use of handheld tablets.
- Willing to participate in an after hours on call roster
- Must comply with all relevant Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Certificate III in Water Industry Treatment or equivalent (Water or Wastewater) and experience in the operation of a water or wastewater treatment plant.
- Confined Spaces Certificate
- Experience in the use of water jetting and CCTV equipment
- MR Drivers Licence
- Senior First Aid Certificate
At mbc Recruitment we have been providing best practice, high quality recruitment services to our clients for over 30 years. MBC specialises in Temporary/Permanent Recruitment and Labour Hire across a range of industries including civil construction, local government and traffic management.
At mbc Recruitment we value every partnership ensuring a personalised solution for both our clients and candidates.
Select ‘APPLY NOW’ to apply for this opportunity with MBC today!
Job Code: 55254